DollarBreak goal is to empower readers to make better financial decisions. This post may contain affiliate links from our partners who share the same vision. Disclosure.
If you enjoy participating in market research, you can gain some great rewards.
In this RewardSurvey review, I will explore this platform to help you to decide if it is worth your time.
RewardSurvey is a legit platform offering magazine subscriptions and other rewards for your input on products and services. However, unless you only want magazine subscriptions, RewardSurvey is not the right choice.
Legit & Safe
Pay Per Survey
- Sweepstakes offering $25,000 of prizes
- Surveys typically take 5 minutes
- Digital subscriptions available
- Option to gift prizes to others
- No cash option
- You need to provide credit card details
- There is a 99 cent processing fee
- No mobile app available
Is RewardSurvey Legit?
RewardSurvey has been around since 2012. Although it does not have BBB accreditation, it does have a B- rating. In fact, the company has paid out over $100 million to its members, to date.
With over a million members, RewardSurvey has a good reputation within the online community. There are RewardSurvey review complaints about delivery issues and redemption problems. However, many people praise how easy the surveys are and the freebies on offer.
How Does RewardSurvey Work?
RewardSurvey provides market research data to companies and organizations. This information is necessary to develop products and craft marketing strategies.
The company may also use affiliate marketing techniques to share revenue with magazine companies that offer subscriptions as rewards for participation.
What is RewardSurvey Sign Up Process?
There is a simple sign up form on the RewardSurvey website. The form requires your name, email address, country, and a password.
From there, you’ll need to complete a short survey. This requires some basic information about yourself, your preferences, and circumstances. This information is necessary for RewardSurvey to match surveys to target demographics.
RewardSurvey is available in the USA. It is open to people age 18 and above.
How Much RewardSurvey points are Worth?
Points do not have a cash value and you cannot redeem cash rewards.
How Much Can You Make from RewardSurvey Online Surveys?
Each week, RewardSurvey publishes new surveys on various topics, including fashion, travel, sports, grocery shopping, and pet care. RewardSurvey matches users with appropriate surveys, and you can earn points for each survey you complete.
You will also receive email invites to participate in surveys. So, be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for notifications.
Surveys typically only take a few minutes, but occasionally, there are longer surveys.
After you complete each survey, you’ll be directed to the reward store, but you can save your points to claim a more expensive reward.
However, be aware that points expire after six months.
What Are the Other Ways to Make Money on RewardSurvey?
RewardSurvey operates a Dream Maker $25,000 sweepstakes. You’ll receive a sweepstake entry every day you are active on the platform.
How to Redeem Points with RewardSurvey?
After you complete a survey, you’ll see the rewards center. This has a list of magazine subscriptions that you can claim as your reward. The number of points necessary varies for each subscription, but it is possible to accumulate your points for a larger reward. Subscriptions include Men’s Health, People, and other popular publications.
You can also receive Digital Issues. There is also the option to gift a subscription to family members and friends.
Magazines can take 4-6 weeks to arrive, depending on the publication dates.
Occasionally, the rewards center will feature gift cards and prizes such as discounted movie tickets. For example, there is a Naked Wines package.
However, points do expire after six months, so don’t wait too long waiting for a gift card option to appear in the rewards center.
Another reward you can enjoy for your participating in RewardSurvey activities is discounted offers. These special offers are available at deep discounts on select products. You can claim one of these offers with a combination of points and a nominal fee.
The balance must by paid with a valid, U.S credit card and include the convenience of automatic renewal.
What are the RewardSurvey Pros & Cons?
- In addition to traditional magazine subscription rewards, you can opt for digital subscriptions, and you should receive your first issue within a couple of weeks.
- There is also the option to gift subscriptions to family members and friends
- There is a $25,000 sweepstakes with free entries for logging into your account each day.
- Typically, the surveys are just a couple of minutes long, so you don’t need to invest a great deal of time and effort.
- Although there are occasionally gift card options, you cannot redeem your earnings as a cash payment.
- Many of the magazine subscription rewards are only available to new subscribers. This means that you cannot use reward points to renew an existing magazine subscription.
- There is a 99 cent processing fee which applies to magazine subscriptions
- RewardSurvey review comments highlight that you need to provide your credit card information and ensure that you cancel a subscription before it auto renews. Some users have seen a charge on their credit card because they failed to cancel their subscription within the specified time.
Is RewardSurvey Worth it?
RewardSurvey is a legit platform with a BBB B- rating. Although it is not possible to earn cash, many RewardSurvey review comments praise the prizes and rewards on offer.
If you enjoy reading magazines, this could be an excellent way to gain access to subscriptions with a little of your time and a 99 cent processing fee.
Of course, if you are looking to make cash, this is not the right option for you.
You can contact the RewardSurvey customer service team via email or social media channels.
from DollarBreak https://ift.tt/2XMweDE